Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Being Content With Your Spouse's Situation...

I wanna share a beautiful story I heard today. A beloved brother, who shall not be named, told me (not exact wording) that when he got married, he only had a single bed in the house. When his wife came he told her that either they could sleep on the single bed uncomfortably or use some blankets they had and sleep on the hard floor. You know what his wife said? She said: No problem, I'm used to sleeping on the floor. SubhanAllah somebody had gifted them a carpet rug for their wedding so they used that on the floor and few blankets and that was it!


Wallahi this brother is one of the best people I happen to know and I dearly love him for the sake of Allah and it looks like he has married someone equally as awesome as himself. May Allah (swt) protect both. I'm not sure how many wives would get married and find out they would be sleeping on the floor yet be content. Especially in the west. It's heartwarming to know that people like this still exist in our times. May Allah (swt) grant us all spouses who are supportive and understanding. Ameen

Post a Comment

0 Comments