Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Saying Goodbye In Silence...

Just like 3 months a go when I departed, I went to meet Tehseen this morning. I remember how we hugged and cried, I remember the advice he gave back then. The only difference today was that I was stood in silence with tears in my eyes beside his final resting place..there were no hugs, there were no words exchanged.. yet, I know full well that were he still around today his advice would still have been the same, his warmth and personality would still have been the same, he would still have made the same duaas for me...Rahimahullah.  

I leave happy knowing that in the past 2 weeks I've spent time with people who are extremely determined to bring his vision to life and to give life to his legacy. So just like I cried parting from Tehseen last time, I have tears in my eyes parting from these people.May Allah keep you all humble. 


My final request to everyone else is to help these people, please visit: www. Justgiving.com/tehseen

Post a Comment

0 Comments