Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

To The Holy Land

That wonderful time again when you're sat in the departure lounge and all sorts of thoughts are running through your head... The family and friends you're leaving behind, what lies ahead etc. I'm not sure how best to describe this time between Ramadan and now... There have been some absolutely super highs but naturally, some incredible lows too. What I can say without a doubt and without a second thought is that Allah has blessed me with some genuinely fantastic (and that's a massive understatement) friends in the UK.

These are people who've given me so much in life. It's these type of friends money can never buy. Wallahi, you could be the richest person on earth and claim to have thousands of friends but believe me your money could not buy you a single friend like the ones I have, unless the foundations of your friendship are correct. Our relations are built upon loving each other truly for the sake of Allah first and foremost.

Allah has put a lot of love in my heart for these people... You know exactly who you are. It pains me a lot to say goodbye to you all each time. However, I leave knowing that you will keep me in your duaas and be sure that I will keep you in mine. With that, may Allah protect you all, make your difficulties easy for you, bless your families, put barakah in your rizq, increase you in the good that you do, make your affairs easy for you and your families, put love in your hearts for those who Allah loves and ultimately give you the best place in Al-Firdous.


Riyadh.... Bismillah

Post a Comment

0 Comments