Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

How beautiful are those who don't have the riches of this dunya...


How beautiful are those who have not been given much of the riches of this dunya but have been bestowed with the richness of the heart.  How amazing are the people who have little but are content with what they have.  How amazing is their character that they struggle to make ends meet but make sure others don't have to.  Since I've been in this blessed land I've seen some amazing things, yet, one thing that truly amazes me each and every single time is something which takes place after almost every salaah in my local masjid.  As we walk out of the masjid, we usually have somebody at the door who is in need.  Alhamdulilah almost everyone walking past donates something, but, what brings joy and fear to my heart is when I see a construction worker, a taxi driver, a worker in a restaurant or a shop walk from one end of the masjid to the other to donate with a smile on his face.


Why is this amazing you may ask?  Those of us who have been in this blessed land will know exactly how much these people earn in a day.  We know that sometimes they even struggle to pay the rent for their car for the day.  We hear about the struggle of providing for their families back home.  However, even after all this, they walk from one end of the masjid to the other to help someone else out.  Wallahi how amazing is this ya ikhwan.  Look at their emaan.  These are people struggling themselves but look at their tawakkul in Allah.  So why does this bring fear to my heart?  I fear that I'll have a lot to answer for… how many opportunities have I missed in my life to do even this little subhanAllah :(

Please take out a few moments to make dua for these brothers you've probably never met or will ever meet, yet, they are awesome people doing something awesome which me and you should be jealous of.  May Allah protect them all, grant them happiness in this life and next, protect their families, increase them in emaan & taqwa, answer their righteous duaas, make their affairs easy for them, help them, guide them and always give them the ability to spend even more in His path.  Ameen Ya Rab.  May Allah forgive us all for our shortcomings.

Post a Comment

0 Comments