Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Muslim Baby Names!


A few months a go, somebody asked me an interesting question on my Ask.fm account. I thought I'd share the response to it.  Below are some of my fave Muslim baby names.  Feel free to tell me yours in the comments :)

Girls:
The following two I came across recently and thought they were beautiful with brilliant meaning too:
Sidratul-Muntaha
Qurratul-Ayn
Nusaybah - I've had this name in mind since I was 18 I think. Beautiful name and at one point I even had the kunya 'Abu Nusaybah'. I may even name my first girl (as and when it happens insha'Allah) with this
Duha - One of my fav Surah's
Fajr - Another one
Habeeba - Sounds good & beautiful meaning
Safa - Sounds beautiful and also after the mountain
Marwah - same as above
Zahrah - Sounds beautiful
Haniyah - because I named my niece this :D
Sabah - same as above


Boys:
To be honest I've not thought of many for boys but here are the few:
Tahsin - More than likely will be the name of my first boy insha'Allah. Named after my best friend who meant so much to me... May Allah grant him Jannah
4 Khulafah - Their names
Salahudeen - Always been a fave
Yahya - Sounds good :)
Belal - After Belal Ibn Raba' - inspiring individual 
Hadi - Beautiful meaning


Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Good collection of
    Muslim baby names. My favorite is Ammar and hence named my baby so.

    ReplyDelete