Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

The Little Explorer’s Guide To: Yanbu


Where do I start with Yanbu?  I’ve been on 3 different occasions and I still haven’t discovered all of the beautiful spots it has to offer.  There are some remarkable beaches in Yanbu and some beautiful places for families too.  The beaches are generally very well-maintained quite in the early morning periods.


I usually start off trips to Yanbu with a visit to the Yanbu Lake.  It is a beautiful picnic and walking spot.  The lake has many fish and this in turn attracts a lot of hungry birds.  Aside from the fish and birds, there is a lot of greenery on offer and plenty of water to soothe your tired eyes.  I highly recommend a visit to Yanbu Lake.

Moving on, I usually also enjoy my visits to Al-Shabab beach in the morning.  Especially at sunrise.  Not only is it serene but it is also very picturesque at this time.  Do note that swimming isn’t allowed in Al-Shabab beach.


After Al-Shabab beach, you can head north along the coast and you’ll discover many other beaches along the way including the beautiful Al-Noris beach.  Take some time to go for a walk.  It really is beautiful.


Along the way you’ll also notice many small parks and grounds.  I usually tend to open up Google maps and just pick a random spot to go visit and most of the times, Yanbu has not disappointed me.  It is a wonderful place which I’m sure you will enjoy as much as I do.


Accommodation-wise, there are plenty of options in Yanbu.  From 5* to 2* and everything in between.  Again, comes down to your taste but we found some really cheap options.  Do remember that not everything is on Booking or Google Maps so do take a drive around and ask the prices yourself.  you’ll be surprised.

The Little Explorer's Guide To... aims to give you a taste of some beautiful places I've had the pleasure of visiting.  Check out some of the other posts in the Travel section.  If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment below, or, connect with me on social media.

Post a Comment

0 Comments