Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Do you want to be with the Prophet (pbuh) in the Aaakhirah?


How much do we love the Prophet (pbuh)?  Enough that we want to be with him (pbuh) in the aakhirah?  Enough that we ask questions about achieving this?  Did you know, that Allah (swt) has already given the answer in the following verse:

وَمَن يُطِعِ اللَّهَ وَالرَّسُولَ فَأُوْلَـئِكَ مَعَ الَّذِينَ أَنْعَمَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِم مِّنَ النَّبِيِّينَ وَالصِّدِّيقِينَ وَالشُّهَدَآءِ وَالصَّـلِحِينَ وَحَسُنَ أُولَـئِكَ رَفِيقاً

It's reported that this verse was revealed when a companion named Thawban (RA) approached the Messenger (pbuh) and asked him the following question.  Said Al-Kalbi writes: "Thawban loved the Prophet dearly such that he could not bear not seeing him for long periods. One day Thawban showed up with his complexion changed, he had lost weight and the signs of sadness were evident on his face. The Messenger of Allah, Allah bless him and give him peace, said to him: ‘O Thawban, what has made your complexion change?’ He said: ‘O Messenger of Allah, I am not suffering from any harm or pain, except that when I do not see you, I miss you and feel intense longing for you which does not cease until I meet you. Then I remember the Afterlife and I fear that I will not see you there. I know that you will be raised high up with the Prophets whereas if I enter the Garden, I will be in a rank much lower than yours, and if I do not enter the Garden, it will be certain that I will never see you’. And so Allah, exalted is He, revealed this verse"

The interpretation of the meaning of this verse is:

"And whoever obeys Allah and the Messenger, then they will be in the company of those on whom Allah has bestowed His grace, of the Prophets, the Siddiqin, the martyrs, and the righteous. And how excellent these companions are!"


May Allah allow us all to be of those and increase our love for Him, His Messenger (pbuh) and all that He loves and has commanded us to love.  May Allah (swt) also allow us to obey Him and His Messenger (pbuh) to the best of our ability and with the correct understanding.  Ameen. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments