Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Doha Islamic Convention 2015


Had an awesome weekend in Doha this past week.  I attended the Doha Islamic Convention for the first time.  A wonderful lineup of speakers and reciter: Sheikh Sajid Ahmed Umar, Mufti Menk, Ustadh Nouman Ali Khan and Qari Saad Nomani.  


But, with an even better topic:  Honouring the Messenger (pbuh).  It was held at the Katara Amphitheatre, and, as you can see from the pictures, it was one of the best and unique venues I’ve ever visited for any conference (and believe me, I’ve been to a few).

The conference was held over 2 days (nights), beginning on Thursday night and finishing in front of a packed out venue on Friday night.  All the talks were awesome masha’Allah, but, the one that stood out for me was Sheikh Sajid’s talk and especially the last 10 minutes of that particular talk.  I urge you to watch it here and insha’Allah benefit:
http://youtu.be/MQ8uzCjI7jo?t=37m57s

As always, pictures from the event can be found at: http://goo.gl/WgL7Ls Scroll to the bottom for the conference pics.




Post a Comment

0 Comments