Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

The First Ever Marriage Conference! A Resounding Success



This past weekend, Alhamdulilah, I had the opportunity to return to my beloved Malaysia.  The second most-beloved country on earth to me :)  I was there for the inaugural Marriage Conference which took place at the illustrious Putrajaya International Convention Centre.  Featuring speakers such as: Sheikh Omar Sulaiman, Daood Butt, Abu Eesa Niamutullah, Edris Khamisa and many more, the event was a resounding success.  In fact, I’ll go as far as saying that it was one of the best events I’ve been involved in.

You’d be forgiven for thinking that this would be a conference appealing just to the bachelors, but, Alhamdulilah, there was a mixture of attendees, young, old, married, single and divorced.  The wide array of topics, discussions, workshops and areas ensured that there was something for everyone.  Most of the attendees, volunteers and speakers I spoke to afterwards, had nothing but good words to say about the conference. May Allah accept the hard work and effort of the volunteers and organisers for bringing such a conference to address such an important topic.  I’ve been told by the organisers that this is the first of many Insha'Allah.  Look out for the Marriage Conference heading to your country soon ;)


Malaysia, I only really spent 1.5 days and 2 nights, but, you know you mean a lot to me.  Can’t wait to be back.

What can I say about these lot? Super special people.

Post a Comment

0 Comments