Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

O the one who hides their tears behind a thousand smiles…


Some hearts are easily broken and some pains are hard to describe. Everybody, at some point in their life, goes through some sort of pain. Some are good at masking it with a smile. Little do we know of the suffering behind this mirage. Some cry their hearts and their eyes out to those near and dear. Some go quiet. Some, prefer to suffer in silence.


But I swear by Allah my dearest brother or sister, O the one who lies awake at night with a heavy burden on their chest. O the one who hides their tears behind a thousand smiles. I swear by Allah, nothing will remove this burden from your heart like getting up in the middle of the night, prostrating to the One Who created your heart and crying your eyes out for His help.

No pain is too difficult for Him to alleviate and no heart is too broken for Him to mend. No, you're not alone in this. Yes, there IS someone who completely understands your pain. He is the one who descends to the nearest heaven in the last third of the night and says:

"Is there anyone to invoke Me, so that I may respond to invocation? Is there anyone to ask Me, so that I may grant him his request? Is there anyone seeking My forgiveness, so that I may forgive him?”

I challenge you tonight to get up in the last third of the night and perform tahajjud sincerely. Cry your heart out and notice the difference in your condition tomorrow.

May Allah make you and me of those who are attached to the night prayer and may Allah ease the pain of those going through difficulties only they and Allah know about.

Post a Comment

0 Comments