Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

The Little Explorer’s Guide To: Duba and Gayal


Duba and Gayal aren’t really close by but I couldn’t write a Little Explorer’s Guide without mentioning these two beautiful places.
Let’s start with Duba.  A nice little city with a modern look and friendly people.  It is actually described as the Pearl of the Red Sea by the locals.  We really liked Duba.  You have the marina in the centre of the city, some good places to eat, nice masajid and a nice park on the coast to relax.


What’s more, this year we decided to spend some time there and actually take a look around.  We decided to visit the marina and jump aboard a boat for a 45 minute or so cruise in the sea with a fisherman.  It was a nice journey (a little scary at times with the big waves… I can’t swim, that’s why).  

The boat journey is pretty cheap and gives you a nice tour of the coast off Duba and the city off the coast.  I don’t think I’ve ever left Duba disappointed and neither will you… I hope.


Gayal… well, what can I say other than that it is a little gem which you may drive past thinking there’s nothing there.  But there is.  The  corniche is actually beautiful.  We didn’t spend too much in Gayal but it is definitely one thing I will insha’Allah explore more in the future if Allah allows.

The Little Explorer's Guide To... aims to give you a taste of some beautiful places I've had the pleasure of visiting.  Check out some of the other posts in the Travel section.  If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment below, or, connect with me on social media.

Post a Comment

0 Comments