Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

The Little Explorer’s Guide To: Georgios G Shipwreck


So you’ve had an amazing time in Haql and Alwasel, what do you do next?  How about visiting a shipwreck?  What?! An actual shipwreck? Yes.  Just an hour or so drive away from Alwasel lies the Georgios G Shipwreck.  Now, I’ll be honest, I don’t know the history behind it and I couldn’t really find much about it online, but hey, it’s a shipwreck!
The actual ship isn’t too far off the beach so for those of you who enjoy swimming and diving, you may love this spot.  Not only do you have a shipwreck to admire but the water is crystal clear and the beach isn’t too bad either.

The weather, the times I’ve visited, has been pleasant and the drive to it and from it has been soothing.  If you do ever visit Haql and Alwasel, don’t miss out on this.

The Little Explorer's Guide To... aims to give you a taste of some beautiful places I've had the pleasure of visiting.  Check out some of the other posts in the Travel section.  If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment below, or, connect with me on social media.


Post a Comment

0 Comments